The Lifeband wrist strap is a wearable wireless physiology measurement device. The Lifeband is designed for to transmit data to a mobile phone via the Bluetooth protocol.
The Ashametric Wrist LifeBand features flexible comfortable neoprene/nylon band package that is splash-proof, washable and Velcro adjustable. Comes in two sizes, (Sm/Med, Lg/Xlg).
Ashametrics LifeBands are available for the chest and the wrist or ankle and are capable of capturing a number of biometric data.
• Skin conductance (0.05 microseimens resolution)
• Three-axis accelerometer (10-bit resolution)
• Temperature sensor (+/- 1 degree C)
• Real-time clock with quartz crystal accuracy and phone autosync
• Data logger support with on-board 2 GB data storage
• Logged data can be downloaded wirelessly via Bluetooth
• Internal rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
• Onboard indicator LED lights
• USB rechargable, via PC or AC adapter
• Two-way Bluetooth wireless communication
• Adjustable sampling rate
• IEEE802.15.4, RFID/NFC, and ANT communication
are available as custom options
• Other sensors (EEG, EMG) available upon request
Communication Protocol Data Sheet